Pre order starts on the 14th of August ( Saturday).
Expected delivery date is 13th of September.
Want it sooner? Please purchase order advancement to shorten the turnaround to 2 weeks.
Inspired by the German fairy tale, Hansel and Gretel.
Hansel and Gretel are a brother and sister abandoned in a forest, where they fall into the hands of a witch who lives in a house made of gingerbread, cake, and pastries.
Hansel is made with the most luxurious swiss linen.
Gretel is made with cotton fabric and taffeta. Decorated with beautiful vintage lace and gingerbread house embroidery.
Limited quantity !
We charge flat shipping rates to UK, Europe and rest of the world.
Orders placed during working hours will be shipped out within 24 to 48 hrs from our workshop.
Pre-order/ Made to order:
Could take up to 6 to 8 weeks not including in transit Time
UK Postage - £4.50 (1-2 working days)
Dubai and Saudi Arabia - £25 (7 working days)
Rest of the world DHL- £18.90 (5 working days)
- No refund will be authorised on made to measure or custom-made order except quality issue or incorrect sizes shipped.
- You have the right to cancel you order for a refund if we have not started producing your order.
- You have the possibility to return unwanted items within 28 days of reception.
- All items must be returned in original condition with tags attached to the garments.
- Should you wish to raise a return please fill the online return form with the following details:
Your order number
Reason of Return
when can we arrange a collection
- All return queries must be raised within 7 days of receiving the order.
- Return request will be processed within 48 hours.
- If your return request has been accepted, we will provide you with a shipping label and arrange collection. Shipping label and collection details will be sent via email.
- Once your returned order has been received, we will send a refund within 10 working days to your original method of payment.