Returns/ Exchange/ Refund
- Our dresses are made to order, and we are unable to offer an exchange of different size. It is buyer’s responsibility to ensure the correct size has been ordered. Our measurements are listed on the website. Custom sizes are also available at no extra cost. Should you require further assistance on sizing please contact email@example.com.
- Should you receive a defective/ damaged item, you should raise your concern within 14 days of receiving the item. Please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a quote of your order number and photos of the items you have received. We aim to respond within 48 hours apart from the weekend. Any concern raised after 14 days will not be covered by our return policy.
- To return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you have received it with original packaging.
Return/ Refund/ Exchange will not be possible for the following items:
- Made to order goods and personal care items such as socks and underwear
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- Sale items
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You will be responsible for paying the return shipping both ways unless the item is faulty and caused by us.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. A proof of delivery is required for us to proceed a damage/ return/ exchange claim.